NEW POSITION: DIGITAL OUTREACH COORDINATOR
As an Outreach Coordinator, you’re a key part of generating interest in our offerings and recruiting distribution partners for our news syndication software. You’ll be working with a team of hardworking marketers to build awareness among key voices in finance-focused forums, communities, and groups online. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with relevant micro-influencers and industry specialists.
Are you ready to earn the attention and interest of thought leaders in the finance and investing sectors? Send us your pitch.
- Work in a self-starting environment to generate awareness and interest in our news syndication solution
- Perform outreach to forums admins, online community moderators, website owners, bloggers, influencers, and more in the financial sector
- Encourage registration to our program via networking and relationship-building
- Constantly research and test new outreach tactics
- Build outreach email lists for content promotion campaigns
- Adapt quickly to support the changing needs of our clients and colleagues
- Share tactful, clear feedback with other Outreach members, project managers, and customer service representatives
- Understand and cultivate distinct strategies across multiple platforms
- Track and report progress to managers and clients
- Top-level internet research skills and ability to navigate social networks
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong written and persuasive communication skills
- Creative, out-of-the-box problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Genuine enthusiasm for collaboration and group work
- Willingness to both lead and support fellow outreach coordinators
- Knack for networking and connecting with people digitally
NEW POSITION: INSIDE INVESTOR RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an Inside Investor Relations Representative to join our newly formed IR team. This role will provide an unparalleled learning experience in the capital markets: helping with capital raising efforts of new issuers while educating potential retail investors.
Plexus prides itself on its flexible, team-oriented working environment. This is a remote position for those who live in North America only.
If you believe you have what it takes and are looking to grow with a highly competitive organization, we encourage you to apply!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Help developing call scripts and knowledge bases of the different issuers and their investment opportunity.
- Making daily outbound phone calls to follow up with potential retail investor leads on behalf of an issuer to support their knowledge of the opportunity.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the business, strategy, investment thesis, financials etc. of our issuing companies.
- Updating daily call activities and maintaining accurate records in our database.
- Assisting with administrative tasks and special business development projects as needed.
What we look for:
- A University degree in a relevant field is required (Commerce, Finance, or Business Administration)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Completion of Canadian Securities Course is an asset
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to recognize benefits of technology and to learn new systems quickly
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team-oriented attitude and a strong desire to learn
- Positive attitude and phone demeanor
NEW POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Due to the phenomenal growth in our business, we are hiring a Business Development Manager to develop new sales markets. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Assisting onboarding onto the Operation Team’s platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Must have an existing network in the Capital Markets (either geographical or sectoral)
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiar working in a Sales environment and have a competitive edge
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Demonstrates good judgment, collaborates and thrives in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite
Job Type: Part/Full-time
NEW POSITION: WEB DESIGNER
Plexus Media is seeking an experienced web designer with WordPress and branding expertise to join our creative team. This is a remote position for those who live in North America only.
If you believe you have what it takes and looking to grow with a highly competitive organization, we encourage you to apply!
- Develop graphic or web design and production artwork of digital media, websites, and other marketing materials
- Produce promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for products and services, design distinctive logos for products and businesses
- Gather relevant information by communicating with the marketing coordinator, clients, creative directors, and by performing their own research
- Use a variety of graphics and layout computer software to assist designs
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of graphic design and web development skills
- WordPress / HTML / CSS
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have strong multitasking skills and be able to work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Bonus if you got Video editing skills (Davinci resolve / Hitfilm / Adobe Premier)
Job Type: Part/Full-time
NEW POSITION: FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
We are looking for a full stack developer to lead and produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Integrate and write effective APIs (social media and other websites and forums)
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role (4+ years)
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- React (including emotion, material-ui, redux, react-dom, echarts, formik, ky)
- Ruby on Rails
- Spring Boot (core, mvc, data)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with the following infrastructure tech:
- GitLab + GitLab CI
- Excellent communication in English
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Job Type: Part/Full-time